Long Term Primary School Teacher needed for a Catholic School in the Birmingham area
We have an exciting opportunity in a lovely Catholic School in the Birmingham area. The School is advertising for an enthusiastic and energetic teacher who has a passion for teaching. Additionally, this could be the perfect role for you should you be an NQT looking for valuable experience and additionally experienced practitioners would also be recommended to apply.
The Primary school has an established management team who have been working hard to improve the school through offering teachers CPD opportunities and updating the behaviour policy so that teachers feel supported in their roles.
This school will be attending our Teach Meet Brum event at the end of March, please speak to either Adil or D for more details.
The ideal applicant for the position will have;
- Experience of teaching within KS1 and KS2
- Thorough knowledge of National Curriculum and working with children with SEND
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be passionate about education and a desire to make a difference
- Be willing to up hold the Catholic ethos of the school
- Confidence when dealing with challenging behaviour
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity then please apply below or call justteachers for more information on 02476 463 5555 and speak to Adil.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
**As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.**