French Teachers needed in Wisbech
We are working with a number of schools in Wisbech and the surrounding areas that are looking to recruit French teachers, for both long and short term roles. The ideal candidate would be expected to plan, prepare lessons, mark and assess student’s progress. NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
You will need:
- Ability to teach comfortably up to GCSE
- Strong behaviour management
- Experience teaching in UK schools
- Ability to differentiate between different learning styles and abilities
- Experience of marking, planning, preparing and assessment
- Strong curriculum knowledge
- Ability to support students through assessments and exams
The school will accept applications from NQT’s aswell as experienced and retired teachers. In order to apply this role you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and successful candidates will be expected to hold or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
In return you will receive excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, access to safeguarding training and ongoing support and development.
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 0800 832243.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.