Long Term English Role – Durham
Start Date: April 2018
Are you an English teacher looking for your next role? justteachers is currently seeking a English Teacher to work within one of our partner schools located near Durham. The school is looking for a driven and enthusiastic teacher to bring their personality and passion to their welcoming school.
NQT’s are encouraged to apply for this role.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in KS3, KS4 & A Level
- Hold a recognised Teaching Certificate
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
If you are interested in this role apply now or call us on 0800 832243
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.