Primary Teachers Required in Rugby
Are you a primary school teacher? justteachers is currently seeking a passionate and committed Primary Specialists to work in and around Rugby. Justteachers currently has a number of short and long term vacancies available from January 2017. The positions are available with the flexibility of teaching on a full or part time basis.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers policies.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants
Through teaching on supply you have an excellent opportunity to experience different schools, meet new children, and develop new skills with each day providing a new exciting challenge. If you are a newly qualified teacher or you are unsure about taking a permanent commitment this can also be a great opportunity to get your name out into school’s, find the ones which you enjoy working in and take that next step in your career.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, M1- M6 UPS (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.