Support and intervention staff needed for Birmingham Schools
Justteachers work with a number of Primary schools based in and around Birmingham, and due to a growing demand we are keen to recruit a bank of support and intervention staff, who are looking for work in Birmingham.
The schools differ in socio-economic backgrounds and so candidates must be enthusiastic and willing to work closely with the different departments in maintaining or exceeding school expectations
To be considered for the position you must:
- Strong ability and skills to assist in delivering enthusiastic and engaging lessons
- Previous experience working within a special needs environment and with pupils who have social, emotional and behaviour difficulties
- Flexibility to adapt to unique situations and requirements
- Team Teach experience would be preferred
- An outstanding track record in classroom assistance along with being reliable, professional, hardworking and punctual
- Hold a current enhanced DBS (Child Checked) on the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
- 2 recent references that can be verified
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include
- Remuneration of M1 – M6 per day dependant on experience
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organized structure
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period
justteachers Ltd offers competitive rates of pay and the option of joining a contributory pension scheme.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching supply please let us know.