Full Time English Teacher Required from Easter– Pontefract, West Yorkshire
Are you a secondary English teacher? justteachers currently require a passionate and committed English teacher to work within one of our partner secondary schools located in Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
The school is looking to appoint an enthusiastic teacher to join a hardworking and vibrant, forward thinking curriculum area which delivers at Key Stages 3 and 4.
The school aims to provide the best education for all its students by promoting the highest academic standards through quality teaching and learning. The school develops students with the knowledge, skills, values and attitudes that will prepare them well for the future.
The successful candidate will be:
- A dynamic and energetic practitioner with high expectations
- Passionate about their subject; able to inspire and motivate students
- Committed to ensuring ‘no child is left behind’
- A well-resourced, forward thinking and supportive English team
- Excellent care and support for all staff
- Comprehensive induction and on-going opportunities for Professional Development
Ideally you will have:
- Experience in KS3, 4 and 5.
- Experience in teaching English is essential.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references.
(This includes NQT placement schools).
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Justeachers are committed to helping NQT’s and will consider those applicants.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!