SEND Learning Support Assistant- West Yorkshire
We are looking to appoint an experienced and highly motivated SEND learning support assistant, to join our creative and inclusive team working on behalf of schools across West Yorkshire.
We are looking for people with knowledge and experience of a range of Special Educational, Behavioural and Disability Needs with particular knowledge and experience of learning difficulties such as Autism, Downs Syndrome and Global Development Delay.
- Love working with children
- Have experience of children with Downs Sydrome
have the skills and knowledge to support children with a range of needs, using effective strategies to promote positive attitudes to learning be motivated, have a positive attitude and enjoy a challenge
- Experience and or qualifications within the area of SEND
- Have experience of running SALT, Occupational Therapy or Physio programs would be desirable
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
To register your interest in this role, or a similar role in a different area please call 0800 832243.