Two qualified Teachers with experience in SEN needed for Secondary school in Banbury
Do you have experience working in a Secondary school with children with Autism?
- Challenging and rewarding role
- Full time
There is a school based in Banbury seeking to appoint 2 suitably qualified teachers to join their outstanding multi-disciplinary team. Previous experience of working with this population is desirable but not essential. The school is a residential and day school for boys aged between 11-19 years old and have a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
English Teacher – they are looking for a teacher of English to teach KS3 – KS5 (including GCSE).
Yr. 6/7 Teacher – they are looking for a teacher of KS2 to teach the transition group (Yr6 and Yr7) which operates on a primary model.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Work hard and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike.
- Have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
- Provide evidence of teaching history, good references and checkable work history
Through working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.