Teacher of Geography Needed for the Bournemouth area
justteachers are recruiting for an experienced Teacher of Geography for one of our partnership schools. The school is a large secondary & 6th form school serving the Bournemouth area. The school will consider NQT’s for this role. Start Easter 2018. Please forward your CV in the first instance.
You may like to consider a day to day supply role for Humanities, where you will have the flexibility to work in different locations within the Bournemouth / Poole area. If this type of role is of interest to you, please forward your CV in the first instance.
The ideal candidate:
- Inspiring Teacher of Geography to join a hardworking and dedicated department
- A passion for Geography and cable of delivering outstanding and inspirational lessons
- You will need to be ambitious for your own career development as much as for the achievement of your students
- Demonstrate outstanding subject knowledge; KS3, KS4 & KS5
- The ability to stimulate and engage students of all abilities, enabling them to reach the highest possible standards
- Provide an exciting and innovative curriculum
- You may have just graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- Be optimistic in your approach to teaching and have the ability to differentiate lesson plans for the range of abilities you will face
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.