Science Teacher KS3 & KS4 required for a school in Bournemouth
justteachers are seeking a Teacher of Science with the ability to teach KS3 & KS4. Ability to teach KS5 desirable must not essential. The school will consider NQT’s for this role. Start Easter
justteachers are also looking for Science Teachers for day to day cover, please send your CV if this kind of flexible role would suit you.
The ideal candidate:
- Do you have the ability to teach across all year groups?
- You will need to have good knowledge of all 3 sciences?
- Do you have the ability to motive your students to love Science?
- You will need a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- The appointed candidates will have the opportunity to play a key role in helping promote and enable students to become effective, enthusiastic and independent learners
- The School is a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in Bournemouth
- All staff and students have access to tablet computing as part of the schools vision for family learning
- The school encourages diversity in teaching and learning across all subjects
- You will be joining a strong, supportive Science department
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.