Teacher of Maths required for “Outstanding” school in Bournemouth
justteachers are recruiting for one of our partnership schools. NQT applicants are welcome to apply for this role to work at this amazing school. This is a full-time role to start September 2018, however if you are available at Easter the school will consider an Easter start. Please email your CV in the first instance.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Excellent subject knowledge
- Do you have the ability to teach KS3 & KS4?
- Are you a passionate, energetic teacher who loves maths
- Can you share your love of maths with your students?
- Can you teach Maths at ‘A’ level (desirable but not essential)?
- Do you have fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
- Must have a genuine desire to work in a demanding Maths teaching position
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- The school is central to Bournemouth
- The last Ofsted grade was “Outstanding”
- Excellent working environment, free on site parking, plus other staff benefits
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.