Enthusiastic Year 6 Teacher Urgently Needed For A Catholic Primary School
Justteachers are currently seeking a Year 6 class teacher to work in one of Catholic partner schools in South Birmingham.
The headteacher of this lovely school is seeking a Key Stage Two teacher who is both an outstanding classroom practitioner and a dedicated working team member.
The school provides excellent support and CPD opportunities. NQT’s are welcome to apply and advised to do so.
This role has the possibility of becoming permanent.
The ideal applicant for the position will have;
- Experience of teaching within KS2, ideally year 6
- Thorough knowledge of National Curriculum
- Evidence on continual professional development
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with Justteachers policies
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be passionate about education and have a good understanding of booster based teaching
- Be willing to up hold the Catholic ethos of the school
- Confidence when dealing with challenging behaviour
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity then please apply below or call justteachers for more information on 02476 463 555 and speak to Adil.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
**As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.**