Teaching Assistants Required
Supply TA’s are needed to work in Schools in the Craven, Lancashire and Keighley areas, supporting local schools on a day to day and long term supply basis.
Are you looking for work after Easter?
justteachers are looking for caring and passionate TA’s to work with a number of schools in and around the Craven, Lancashire and Keighley area, supporting schools with day to day and long-term supply cover.
We are looking for Supply TA’s in these areas who:
- Are ideally experienced working with students with a range of Special needs including; MLD, SLD, PMLD, SpLD, PD, HI, VI, SLCN, ASC & SEMH
- Are patient, resilient and flexible in an education setting.
- Ideally Level 2 or higher NVQ or CACHE Qualification or equivalent, but not essential if experienced.
- Ideally have experience of working one to one or in small groups in Primary Schools.
- Flexible supply TA/LSA work in schools in Yorkshire as and when you want to work.
- Excellent daily rates of pay for all SEND TA/LSA’s.
- Face-to-face interview and induction.
- Child protection and safeguarding children courses available to keep you up-to-date.
- Your own dedicated recruitment consultant.
- Fast-track supply teacher application process so you can get in to work quickly.
- Expert advice on CVs and interviews.
- Facebook group and Twitter page with details of other supply positions in Lancashire and Yorkshire.
Register now for more details, and information about other teaching opportunities in Yorkshire.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
*** We pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Yorkshire or Lancashire area please let us know.**