Supply Teachers – Various Subjects – Coventry Secondary Schools
Justteachers are looking for committed and determined individuals to join our successful and ever growing agency working on a supply basis for long term and day to day in our Coventry Secondary Schools. You will be offered a flexible working environment, with an opportunity to work in a variety of locations and school settings.
- Secondary Schools
- Good-Outstanding behavior management skills for both rural and inner city schools
- A competitive salary between the M1 and M6 pay scale per day
- Flexible working hours, we will offer you jobs suited to your availability
- Qualified Teacher Status is vital, you may also be an NQT
Through teaching on supply you have an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a variety of different schools, meet new children, develop new skills with each day providing a new exciting challenge. If you are a newly qualified teacher or you are unsure about taking a permanent commitment this can also be a great opportunity to get your name out into school’s, find the ones which you enjoy working in and take that next step in your career.
We have exciting opportunities across all age groups working in a Secondary settings.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- –A competitive salary pay scale–
- –Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants–
- –Professional and organised structure–
- –24 hour service–
- –A rewarding teaching environment–
- –Professional career development–
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.
Kindly apply as soon as possible to be considered for work.