Female PE Teacher
Justteachers are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and driven female Physical Education Teacher to start as soon as possible until January 2019. It is initially a part-time role with the prospect of it becoming full-time in September. The main purpose of this role is to motivate KS3 and KS4 students with a love of PE and the sporting world. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate their achievements to date in his/her current role.
The placement is based at an 11 – 18 High School and Sixth Form in the Craven area; both achievement and attainment at the school are good, enhanced through a broad range of learning opportunities available both within and beyond the school day.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- An excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- A clear DBS disclosure that’s registered on the online update service
- 2 recent references that can be verified
- Be capable of taking on a challenging yet rewarding role
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience with KS3/4 Students
- Be committed to work the full duration of the contract
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates
- Easy registration process
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- No timesheets
- Access to continuous safeguarding training
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- AWR applies after a 12 week period
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!