Music Teacher, Hartlepool
Main responsibility: Music to GCSE & A Level
We are seeking a well-qualified and motivated Music teacher to start in September. You will be an excellent classroom practitioner with a good record of examination results, and be willing to support the Subject Leader to build on the successes of the department. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcomed with suitable experience.
This position is within a school that provides an inclusive, varied and aspirational extra curricular music programme across the whole school. For the ideal candidate you will be working at a school that prides itself on the commitment and dedication of their teachers. NQT’s are encouraged to apply for this role.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- Experience of instrumental tuition
- Strong knowledge of music technology
- Know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons to KS3 & 4
- Skills to ensure positive management of student’s behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability to motivate students
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold qualified teacher status and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years.
If you have any queries or require further information please call 0800 832243 or send your CV to email@example.com