Care Workers Required for Regular SEND Support Work
Subject: Care workers
justteachers benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, a contributory pension scheme. Access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development.
justteachers are looking for Care Workers or Teaching Assistants to work with a number of partner schools across Cheshire, Warrington and Wigan.
We currently have an influx of support opportunities at a range of schools and are interested in speaking to people who have an interest or experience working with SEND or in care.
If you have worked with: ASC, ADHD, SEMH, ESBD, SLD, CLD, MLD, PMLD or any other types of SEND then please get in touch as we would love to hear from you.
To be suitable to register with us you must:
• Have full or part time availability
• Have access to a car and be willing to drive for work or be familiar with public transport routes
• Be versatile, flexible, confident and have the ability to tailor your teaching style to engage students with a wide range of special educational needs
• Have flexibility to take on short term, long term or day-to-day placements at a wide range of SEN schools and provisions
• Have a positive, flexible and upbeat mentality and a genuine interest in pursuing a career working with individuals who have special educational needs
In return you will:
• Have access to free CPD courses and seminars including Team Teach and Safeguarding
• Have access to a dedicated team of committed SEND consultants 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
. Have access to fair pay and AWR legislation after a 12 working week period
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and all candidates are required to have an enhanced DBS from the Disclosure and Barring Service. This also has to be placed onto the update service. Full assistance will be provided at interview.
As a member of justteachers you will be assigned a dedicated consultant who will work to match you to your ideal school/role. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
To apply now submit your details to email@example.com or call us on 01925 826 220
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!