A Level Geography Teacher Required, Stockton-on-Tees
Start Date: April 2018 until July 2018
Main responsibility: Geography to A Level – full time
We are seeking a well-qualified and engaging Geography teacher. Applications from newly qualified teachers are also welcomed with suitable experience.
You will be joining a school noted for their hard working and motivated staff who are looking to enhance their Humanities department. This position is within a school continuously looking to develop new and exciting educational experiences for their high achieving pupils.
Suitable candidates will need to have:
- Know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons to A Level
- Skills to ensure positive management of student’s behaviour
- Vision, commitment and the ability to motivate students
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- Competitive Rates of Pay ranging from £100 – £170 per day
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold qualified teacher status and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years.
If you have any queries or require further information please call 0800 832243 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org