Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) Required – Bourne
One of our partner schools based in the Lincolnshire Wolds are looking to appoint a permanent Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for an HLTA who is enthusiastic, motivated and creative with a commitment to supporting the development of our young people with a wide range of learning difficulties and additional needs, ranging from moderate to complex, severe/profound. Experience of working in special education is essential.
Ideally you will have;
- Proven experience of working with mainstream or SEN schoolchildren with SEN including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
- Knowledge of Team Teach would be advantageous
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
- Have passion for working with children with SEN
- Have proven ability and be flexible of working on the one-to-onebasis and with group of students
- HLTA Qualification
- Experience of delivering personal care or a willingness to do so
“Excellent rates of pay, friendly staff who always go the extra mile to make supply teaching enjoyable and rewarding: Just Teachers are my favourite agency to work for!” – Laura, Lincolnshire based teacher
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!