SEN Teaching Assistants required in Boston
Justteachers are currently looking for Supply Teaching Assistants for our expanding SEN division. We are looking for confident and versatile TAs with a breadth of experience and qualifications. Our SEN division caters for a wide range of SEN needs including EBD, ASD plus more. If you have worked within SEN previously or believe you have the right personality to support children with additional needs then I want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate must have;
- An adaptable and confident personality that can engage within a tough environment
- Minimum Level 2 Qualification or extensive classroom based experience
- Team Teach is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility to cover day to day supply
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include;
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organized structure
- 24 hour service
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 833243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!