SEN/EBD Teaching Assistants Required – Wisbech
Are you a T.A? justteachers is currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to work on an ad-hoc within one of our partner SEN schools located in Wisbech. It caters for students between the ages of KS1 to KS4 between two different sites who have moderate to severe/profound learning difficulties and complex needs. Their students’ needs are extremely wide ranging; a large majority are on the autistic spectrum, with others having Emotional and Behavioural needs, ADHD, PDA and varying degrees of developmental delay, and some with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties.
Ideally you will have:
- Experience working within the age range KS1 to KS4.
- An excellent knowledge of or supporting of the UK national curriculum.
- Experience working with pupils with ASD, SLD or PMLD would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Specific SEN training is beneficial e.g. Team Teach, PECS, Makaton, TEACCH.
- Ability to work with challenging behaviours
- The desire and ability to work on an individual and team basis.
- Committed & Flexible.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude inline with justteachers policies.
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience. On a long term basis you would be paid to scale.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
- “justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!