Science teacher needed in the Bradford area
Justteachers are recruiting on behalf of an ‘outstanding’ Secondary School based on the outskirts of Bradford. We are looking to recruit either an NQT or experienced teacher of Science to start in April 2018 until the end of the school year.
The schools differ in socio-economic backgrounds and so candidates must be enthusiastic and willing to work closely with the different departments in maintaining or exceeding school expectations
To be considered for the position you must:
- Strong ability and skills to assist in delivering enthusiastic and engaging lessons
- Flexibility to adapt to unique situations and requirements
- Hold a current enhanced DBS (Child and Adult Checked) on the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
- 2 recent references that can be verified
Working with Justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organized structure
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period
justteachers Ltd offers competitive rates of pay and the option of joining a contributory pension scheme.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching supply please let us know.