Enthuasistic Primary School Teacher needed to work in a Catholic School in the Birmingham area
The Headteacher wish to recruit an energetic, passionate and well organised Primary teacher to join their friendly and supportive team.
About the role:
• Has recent experience of teaching Key Stage 1 and 2 aged children
• Can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the Primary curriculum
• Is an inspirational role model who is highly motivated and committed to working as part of a school team
• Has high expectations and demonstrates a commitment to raising standards and achieving the best for all the school’s children, both academically and personally
• Has a commitment to supporting the Catholic ethos of the school
• Is able to form successful relationships with parents and the wider community
The school can offer:
The opportunity to develop your career in a friendly and supportive environment
Support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post
A forward-looking, enthusiastic, dynamic and open staff
This school will be attending our Teach Meet Event so please speak to one of our dedicated consultants for further information.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary
• Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
• Professional and organised structure
• 24 hour service
• A rewarding teaching environment
• Professional career development
justteachers are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.