Secondary School in Coventry looking for full time Geography Teacher
A sought after school in Coventry is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Geography teacher to join their current staff base at this exciting time. The role is to start September 2018.
The school currently has excellent levels of behaviour and is over subscribed with students. The school has a highly successful 6th form teaching a range of subjects at A-Level. The current exam results are 65% at A* – C and are improving each year.
The Geography teacher needed will join a large department with over 20 other Humanities teachers, who teach History, Geography and RE. The school currently has over 100 teaching staff and are equally able to fully support students in securing outstanding levels of achievement.
Through working with Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary, between the M1 and M6 pay scale – AWR is paid from the start of the supply assignment
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 6am – 10pm on call service with a dedicated consultant
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers