Primary Teacher KS2 Required for “Good” School in the Christchurch area
Are you an outstanding classroom teacher, ready for a new challenge? justteachers are seeking to recruit a qualified, classroom teacher for KS2 pupils. The school is a well-resourced community school. If you feel you have the passion for this role, please forward your CV in the first instance. Start Easter / September 2018.
The role & candidate:
- Do you have outstanding classroom management
- Do you have the ability to teach in any year group across KS2
- Are you committed to raising standards to ensure all pupils achieve their potential
- Ability to create a stimulating learning environment for all pupils
- Do you have the ability to build good relationships with both parents and staff
- You will be required to attend weekly meetings to share and review best practise
- You will be responsible for the pastoral and academic progress of each child d in their class
- Have strong subject knowledge of the primary national curriculum
- Do you have a compassionate, supportive learning style?
- You will need QTS
- You need to be committed to the welfare and safeguarding of your pupils
- NQT are welcome to apply and a suitable induction programme will be provided
- This is a local authority School for children aged 4 to 11 years.
- The school serves a friendly and supportive community
- Friendly, hard-working staff
- Teaching Assistant support
- Last Ofsted report stated; Overall SMT and teaching; Good
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.