1:1 Special Education Needs Teaching Assistant Required Now – Lincoln
Justteachers are currently looking to recruit a 1:1 SEN support specialist in Lincoln, to work with one of our partner Special Schools. This school supports the ages of 2-19 years old who have a wide range of special educational needs, including Autism, PMLD, SLD, MLD, Hearing and Sight Impairment,
They seek to appoint a SEN Learning Support Assistant for a KS3 pupil starting as soon as possible on a full-time, ongoing basis. It is likely that this could turn into a permanent position for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes:
- An excellent knowledge of the UK national curriculum
- A proven track record of recent class teaching of pupils with SEN, in particular Autistic Spectrum Conditions, ADHD.
- A clear DBS disclosure that’s registered on the online update service
- Be capable of taking on a challenging yet rewarding role
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Understanding of a range of strategies to support children with SEN
- Experience with KS3 Students
- Be committed to work the full duration of the contract
The successful candidate will benefit from:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
“After being very selective about my school Just teachers have done an excellent job matching my personality to a school I now love working in. Just teachers are very approachable, down to earth and are always there for a quick chat as well as advice and support whenever you need it.” – Emeka (QTS), London
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!