Full Time SEN Teaching Assistant Required – Bourne
Are you a T.A? justteachers is currently recruiting for a passionate and experienced teaching assistant to work within our partner SEN schools located in Bourne. The schools all cater for pupils with SEN, Students needs are a complex mix of medical, sensory, communication, intellectual, emotional and social. This particular role is with a KS3 PMLD class who have MLD and SLD.
Successful SEN Teaching Assistant will have:
- Proven experience of working with mainstream or SEN schoolchildren with SEN including: Autism, Down’s Syndrome, Physical Disabilities, PMLD, SLD, Visual and Hearing Impairment.
- Knowledge of Team Teach would be advantageous
- Be friendly, enthusiastic and caring
- Have passion for working with children with SEN
- Experience in KS3
- Have proven ability and be flexible of working on the one-to-onebasis and with group of students
- Level 2 or 3 Qualificationscould be advantageous although not necessary
- Experience of delivering personal care or a willingness to do so
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832 243.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have hundreds of roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
- “justteachers has provided me with a constant stream of work and they have gone the extra mile by adding a personal, caring approach to my needs. I feel privileged to be a part of their team. justteachers has focused on making sure that each job I’ve been put forward for fits my every need.” – Teaching Assistant Kim
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!