Supply Teachers wanted in Skegness
We are currently looking for Supply Teachers to work in Skegness. We are working with a number of schools who use regular supply work and we are looking to recruit supply teachers to work on an ad hoc basis within a number of Secondary or Primary Schools. NQTs or experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
- Planning and delivering high quality lessons
- Achieve excellent results for their students
- Inspiring them in the subject and a desire to learn
- We welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be well-qualified with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills
If you are interested in this role please call us on 0800832243
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.