Experienced Teacher of English needed for an outstanding school in Christchurch
Are you looking for your next career move? justteachers are recruiting for an outstanding school in Christchurch for a highly experienced teacher of English. Do you have the ability to teach KS3, KS4 & KS5 English? Please forward your CV in the first instance. Start September 2018
.The ideal candidate:
- Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
- Do you have the ability to teach across all ages and ability ranges including sixth form students
- You will need a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving their goals
- Do you have a fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have the confidence to be an outstanding teacher of English with the ability to inspire your students?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- The Schoolis a mixed secondary school and sixth form located in Christchurch
- An outstanding academy
- A consistently high performing school with impressive examination results
- The school encourages diversity in teaching and learning across all subjects
- The academy has strong pastoral care and a wide variety of curricular opportunities both cultural and sporting.
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
To apply for this position / If this sounds like the role for you
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.