Geography Practitioner – KS3 and KS4
A large Secondary Academy located in Coventry is keen to recruit a Teacher of Geography to begin in September 2018 to December 2018 (potential to be on going after this).
This opportunity is open to both; NQT`s and experienced teachers who have a desire to become part of a committed Humanities team, in both KS3 and KS4 (KS5 experience is desirable but not essential).
This role would be ideal for you, should you have great passion and knowledge in teaching Geography and (desirably knowledge of teaching another subject within Humanities). The school has a solid leadership team behind them and this has built the foundation into the school becoming an Ofsted rated ‘outstanding’ school.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status/QTLS (you may be looking to complete your induction terms)
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years. (This includes NQT placement schools).
- Desirable experience in another subsidiary Humanities subject
- Have a professional and flexible attitude with great communication at all levels
- Ideally you will have knowledge of teaching Business Studies up to KS4 as the timetable contains some teaching of Business
- Be knowledgeable of the National Curriculum for ICT
Successful applicants are required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure, as well as under go numerous other checks to pass the justteachers compliance procedure.
As an agency we pay £50 for every person referred to justteachers, so, should you know of any cover supervisors/Teaching Assistants/Teachers who are looking for work, please refer them to us and receive a cheque for £50!