Passionate Year 1 teacher required for a Outstanding Catholic Primary School in Birmingham.
Justteachers are currently seeking a Year 1 teacher to work within one of our Catholic partner primary schools in the Birmingham. The school is proud of its strong cristian ethos supporting and developing individuals; in the hope that we can support and learn from each other.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- KS1 experience is essential (NQT’s are welcome to apply if they have a desire to work in KS2)
- Experience working with new national curriculum
- A knowledge of the Read, Write, Inc phonics programmes is desirable
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
- justteacherswill consider NQT’s for this position
If you are interested in applying for this excellent opportunity then please apply below or contact at justteachers for more information on 02476463555 and ask for Adil or Darach in our Catholic Schools Division.
The school are hoping to attend our Just Teach Meet Recruitment event on the 27th March, please ask Adil or Darach for more details.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.