Maths Teacher needed for School in Poole
Do you have strong classroom management and the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Maths? justteachers are recruiting for an outstanding secondary school for a innovative teacher of Maths. Start Easter. If this sounds like the role for you please forward your CV in the first instance.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Do you have the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Mathematics?
- Do you the ability to motivate your students to engage with your specialism; Maths?
- Do you have fabulous classroom management?
- Do you have strong leadership skills to guide different ability groups of students?
- Do you have excellent subject knowledge?
- Must have a genuine desire to work in a Secondary demanding Maths teaching position
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
- The academy is a Church of England school that serves Bournemouth families who want their children to experience education within a distinctively Christian ethos
- The school is very popular and is over subscribed in all year groups
- The schools latest Ofsted report identified that increasing numbers of students are making outstanding progress and also identified Leadership and Management, student behaviour, the curriculum and Governance as Outstanding
- Many of the schools students aspire to continue their education in the new 6th Form which opened in September 2014
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.