Science Teacher required for School in Christchurch area
Are you looking for your next challenge? justteachers are recruiting for one of our partnership schools for an experienced Science teacher with the ability to teach KS3 & KS4 Science? Start Easter 18. If this sounds like the role for you please forward your CV in the first instance.
The role and ideal candidate:
- Do you have the ability to teach KS3 and KS4 Science
- Do you have positive behaviour management
- Do you have the ability to motivate your students to love Science
- Are you committed to the welfare and safeguarding of your students
- Do you have a commitment to pupils and supporting them in progressing and achieving grades
- You may have graduated from University and hold QTS or have years of experience
Working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Pay rewards/competitive pay/negotiable pay on experience
- AWR will apply after a 12 week period
- Rewarding teaching service
- Friendly personal team/ Consultants who understand you
- Open hours service from 6am-10pm / On call service
- Professional career development
- Long standing relationships with clients/exclusive relationships with clients
- Organised structure, with candidates needs always at heart
- No timesheets/ in house pay roll service
- Other opportunities in the Dorset area
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.