Maths Teacher required in Peterborough
justteachers Benefits: excellent rates of pay, a dedicated consultant, access to safeguarding training and ongoing support & development and access to a contributory pension scheme.
We are currently looking for an exceptional Maths Teachers to work within a number of our partner schools in the Peterborough area.
- Planning and delivering high quality lessons
- Achieve excellent results for their students
- Inspiring them in the subject and a desire to learn
- We welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
- The ideal candidate will:
- Be well-qualified with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills
If you are interested in this role please call us on 0800832243
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful candidates.