Birmingham school looking to source 3 SEN Teachers
There is a school located in Birmingham seeking to appoint three SEND teachers. All pupils attending the School already have an Education, Health and Care Plan / Statement of SEN. The school is described as admitting pupils aged 4-18 with moderate learning disabilities. Learning is influenced by Autism, Sensory Impairment, Physical Disability, Communication Difficulties and Challenging Behaviours. The school offers full time education from Reception to Year 13. Students in key stage 4 and 5 may participate in Work Related or Work Experience activities within school or in community settings such as the Retirement homes, charity shops, local farms and local nurseries.
The right candidate will be expected to:
– work hard and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike.
– have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
– provide evidence of teaching history, good references and checkable work history
Interviews are currently taking place so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click apply or contact Justteachers for more information.
Through working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.