Are you a qualified Primary Special Education Needs Co-ordinator looking to secure a new permanent position?
There is a Primary Special school in Birmingham seeking to employ a SENCO. All students have a statement of SEN or an Educational Health Care Plan. All of them have a diagnosis of Autism. The school is expanding rapidly and now has 113 students aged 4-12 years old. They keep their focus on learning and we have very high expectations as to what their staff and students are capable of achieving. They believe when everyone strives for their own ‘personal bests’ great things can happen. That is what they are aiming for on a daily basis.
- Supporting the identification of children with special educational needs.
- Co-ordinating provision for children with SEN.
- Liaising with parents of children with SEN.
- Liaising with other providers, outside agencies, educational psychologists and external agencies.
- Ensuring that the school keeps the records of all pupils with SEN up to date.
Through working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following:
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.