Birmingham Special school looking to appoint 3 SEN Class Teachers
There is a school located in Birmingham seeking to appoint a three SEND teacher in KS2 And KS3. The school remains an all age range (4 to 19) local authority maintained Special School serving the needs of around 230 pupils presenting with a wide range of learning difficulties, encompassing moderate learning difficulties and increasingly more complex needs including autistic spectrum disorders (ASDs), associated behavioural issues, sensory impairment and speech and language disorders. The school aims to foster the development of young people by meeting their needs and giving them the confidence and competence to lead independent, purposeful and enjoyable lives.
The right candidate will be expected to:
– work hard and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike.
– have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
– provide evidence of teaching history, good references and checkable work history
Interviews are currently taking place so if you are interested in this exciting opportunity please click apply or contact Justteachers for more information.
Through working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.