South of Leicester SEN school in need of a Class Teacher
We are seeking an exceptional SEND Teacher that is looking for a new challenge and ready to hit the ground running. This school is located to the south of Leicester City and welcomes applicants at any stage of their career. It is a special school catering for 98 pupils aged 4-19 years who have severe, profound and multiple learning difficulties. In addition to their learning difficulties many of the pupils have other needs associated with physical disabilities, autistic spectrum condition and medical conditions. The aim of the school is to deliver education of the highest quality possible to children and young people by offering a wide range of motivating and relevant learning opportunities.
The right candidate will be expected to:
– work hard and ‘go the extra mile’ with colleagues and pupils alike.
– have great communication skills and ability to build lasting relationships
– provide evidence of teaching history, good references and checkable work history
Through working for Justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
Justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for Justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching jobs.