Full time Special needs Teaching Assistant needed in Nuneaton Special School
- Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- Are you available ASAP?
- Are you looking for the next step in your career?
- Do you want to learn and progress within a new role?
If so apply now! We are looking for a Full time Special needs Teaching Assistant to work at a special needs school in Nuneaton. The school caters for children who have been classed as having behavioural difficulties. The school is renowned for its forward thinking and consistently improving results year on year.
The role is to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil who needs additional support in all areas of the curriculum. This role is an exciting challenge for someone who is looking to develop their career and excel within a school that also has a lot to offer in return. The school has many opportunities and areas to develop and grow within. This is to work on a temporary basis with view to go permanent. Various support and training offered.
No SEN experience necessary however passion and drive is. If you are looking for a fantastic team and a great training, we want to hear from you!
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.