Do you specialise in working with MLD and PMLD children as a Teaching Assistant?
- Are you a Qualified Teaching Assistant looking for a new challenge?
- Are you motivated, organised and passionate about education?
- Do you have a keen interest in Special Needs?
- Do you have the ability to adapt with new ideas?
- Are you able to prepare and support differentiated classes?
If so please get in touch!
Our client is based in the heart of Coventry: a special educational needs (SEN) school in Coventry which caters for children aged 11-18 with varying special needs including MLD and PMLD. Over half of the pupils who are educated at the school are on the Autistic spectrum some pupils also have communication difficulties, Moderate Learning disabilities or sensory impairment.
As a result of continued success and growth, they require a Full Time Teaching Assistant based in Key Stage Three to cover a mixture of subjects and levels. Due to the levels of the children they are seeking someone with mixed experience. Previous SEN experience is desirable but experience of working with pupils in a variety of settings will be very helpful. The post is initially fixed term for one year but there is a good possibility of becoming permanent.
Working for justteachers you can expect to receive the following: –
- A competitive salary depending on experience (AWR applies after a 12 week period)
- Working with a team of dedicated and friendly consultants
- Professional and organised structure
- 24 hour service
- A rewarding teaching environment
- Professional career development
justteachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children therefore all applicants are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and full referencing prior to work for justteachers.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking to teach supply then please let us know. Please register to apply for this role and to find out about more of our teaching vacancies.