Reception Teacher urgently needed for a Catholic School in the South Birmingham area
Justteachers is working on behalf of a Catholic Primary School in the South Birmingham area. The school is very well recognized in the local area and is highly regarded for its achievements. In addition to this, behaviour and SEND are monitored and managed very strategically and this has given the school the perfect platform to achieve the academic results that they have.
This school will be attending our Teach Meet Event please speak to one of our dedicated consultants for further information.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience of teaching Reception years
- Have QTS and able to Teach English to the UK curriculum
- Be able to teach and promote to the Catholic ethos within the school
- Have recent and relevant experience in schools
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are dependent on experience and will vary from £100 – £165 per day.
To apply for this role submit your details below or call us on 02476463555, and please ask for Adil or D in our Catholic Schools Team.
For teachers, classroom assistants, SEN staff and nursery nurses, we offer:
- A choice of day-to-day, long-term and permanent jobs
- Work in local schools and nurseries
- Excellent rates of pay
- Support and assistance at every stage of your justteachers career
- The best level of customer service and ongoing support to our candidates
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!