PPA Teachers Needed on Long Term and Part Time Basis
PPA Teachers needed on Long Term Basis and Part Time!
Are you looking for a teaching role? justteachers is currently seeking a passionate and committed PPA Teacher to work within one of our partner primary schools located in Tower Hamlets. Our Client is located in a great part of Wandsworth with a vast amount of amenities to choose from. They are an exciting and vibrant school; they want to create bright thinkers and bright futures. They place the needs of the child at the centre of learning ensuring they nurture creativity
Ideally you will have:
- A friendly, happy nature
- Experience across all key stages, particularly teaching music
- The skills to be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of teaching, learning and behaviour strategies
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references
- A professional and flexible attitude inline with justeachers policies
- A desire to become part of a committed team
- Thorough understanding of basic skills including phonics
- Both NQTs and more experienced teachers are welcome to apply
The salary is dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 02079021904.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position please contact us, we have various roles available nationwide.
Who are we?
Do you want to work with an industry leading, friendly and personal company? Then join us! justteachers is a leading supplier of teachers, nursery nurses, SEN and support staff into schools, colleges and nurseries nationwide. Our continued expansion reflects the high level of service we deliver to our candidates and schools. Our commitment to safeguarding children and schools is at the core of everything we do and the support we offer our candidates ensures they can focus on delivering outstanding education.
Some of the benefits to using justteachers include:
- Great pay rates.
- It’s easy to register.
- Ongoing support and development.
- No timesheets.
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!