Cover Supervisors Required. – York
If you are available and looking for varied work in York and Ripon the role of cover supervisor will allow you the flexibility to work on the days best suited to you. You may be looking to gain further experience in a school setting, this will allow you to work within a range of schools as much or as little as you like. The ideal candidate will have experience working with groups of children or in a classroom setting; however it is not essential that you have all of the skills noted below.
- Sports Qualifications – training and team work
- Graduate Qualifications
- Plans to train as a teacher
- Experience as a tutor
- Retired teacher
- Intervention experience or 1 to 1 support
- Highly adaptable as there is no a regular timetable
- Behaviour management skills
- Be diplomatic
- Discussing and debating texts with pupils and answering questions
The salary is competitive and will be dependant on experience. I would be more than happy to help with any queries you may have regarding the work available so please do not hesitate to call.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 832243.