SEN Teaching Assistant needed in Lincoln
Justteachers work with a number of partner Mainstream and Specialist Education Schools across Lincolnshire.
We are looking for teaching assistants to help within these schools on a supply, short term or long term basis.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong ability and skills to work with the class teacher to deliver enthusiastic and engaging lessons
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Experience with ASC, SL and MLD
- Experience working with children with social, emotional and behaviour difficulties
- Flexibility to adapt to unique situations
- Team Teach experience (This is not essential but we can offer courses)
- Hold a current enhanced DBS on the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
- At least 2 references that cover the last two years
This is a chance to make a real difference to the lives of their pupils and students, many of which have previously experienced difficulty in sustained learning within a mainstream provision.
If you are interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up to date copy of your CV, or call us now on 0800 833243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50!