Teacher of Biology, Bedale, North Yorkshire
What we are looking for….
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic and inspiring classroom practitioner. This is a fantastic opportunity for driven professionals to join an outstanding school. An excellent knowledge and understanding of the subject is essential. You must possess the skills and determination to make a significant difference to the lives of the students and share their single goal of ‘students first’. Applications are invited from both newly qualified and experienced professionals.
Suitable candidates must:
- Hold a relevant degree/equivalent with PGCE or QTS
- Have evidence of skills in engaging, motivating and inspiring young people aged 11-16 and adults to learn.
- Have evidence of skills in learning, teaching, assessment methods inline with those set out in core standards expected of a professional teacher.
- Have an outstanding teaching track record or the potential to develop one.
- Know how to track pupils progress
- Ability to plan and deliver lessons up to A’level, in Biology
- Skills to ensure positive management of student’s behaviour
Working with justteachers means you will be entitled to some fabulous benefits, these include:
- A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support your career aspirations
- Professional career development – access to a range of bespoke training courses
- 24 hour service
- AWR applies after a 12 week period.
In order to be considered for this position you will need to hold qualified teacher status and be able to provide references covering the last 2 years.
If you have any queries or require further information please call 0800 832243 or send your CV to email@example.com