Are you an inspiring and qualified Science Teacher? We are currently looking to recruit for an exceptional Science Teacher to teach at one of our partner schools in Lancashire.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified Science teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons
- Be able to teach Chemistry and Biology at KS3 and KS4 and Physics to Ks3
- Have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- Have good behavior management skills
- Have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning
- Have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills
If you are interested in this role please call us on 0800832243
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.
Make the most of our ‘Recommendation Scheme’. Simply email RAF@justteachers.co.uk with the name and contact details of the teacher you wish to recommend together with your name and address and we will send you £50.