Business and IT Teacher
Are you a secondary teacher looking for your next role? justteachers is currently seeking a business and IT teacher to work within one of our partner schools located in Chorley, Lancashire. The school is keen to appoint a motivated and engaging class teacher who is committed to raising standards through innovative teaching practice. You will be the class teacher with full responsibility for your class, the role is to cover maternity leave from May 2018.
Ideally you will:
- Have QTS
- Have a business qualification
- Have experience in KS3 & KS4
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team
- Be committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people
Rates of pay are dependant on experience.
If you are interested in this role apply below or call us on 0800 83 22 43
justteachers is an established educational supply business specialising in the recruitment and placement of outstanding personnel to a number of educational settings. Some of the benefits to working with justteachers include:
- Competitive and fair rates of pay
- Easy registration
- Ongoing support and development
- No timesheets
- Safeguarding Training
- A fantastic 24/7 support team
- Access to a contributory pension scheme
Did you know you can easily make £50 with the justteachers recommendation scheme? Go to the Recommend Page and complete the simple form. It’s as easy as that!