Full Time English Teacher – Skegness
Justteachers is currently seeking a well qualified, enthusiastic and committed English Teacher to work within one of our partner Secondary schools located in Skegness and is to start ASAP.
The post is offered with an attractive salary package that can be linked to specific responsibilities. This role offers an exciting opportunity to join the English faculty which has an excellent leadership team who are strongly committed to the achievement of their students.
- Demonstrate outstanding teaching across the age and ability range of the academy.
- Show commitment to building the success of the subject leading to sustained improvement in student performance.
- Have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
The exact role and responsibilities can be negotiated with the successful candidate.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be a Qualified teacher.
- Be able to supply at least 2 education/school based references from the last two years (this includes NQT placement schools)
- Have a desire to become part of a committed team.
- Have a professional and flexible attitude.
- Both experienced teachers and NQT’s are welcome to apply
Remuneration is dependant up on experience – Main pay scale to UPS welcome to apply
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
Register below for more details about this job, and other teaching opportunities in Lincolnshire.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Cambridgeshire area please let us know.