Learning Support Worker/Teaching Assistant
justteachers are currently looking to recruit an SEMH Learning Support Worker.
Justteachers are seeking a full time Social, Emotional and Mental Health specialist to assist 7 -18 Year old pupils on a one to one basis and to assist within the classroom.
We are dedicated to delivering specialist education services to children with a wide range of intervention and support needs within our partner schools. This particular school supports a diverse group of individuals with Social, emotional and behavioural difficulties along with other associated conditions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong ability and skills to assist in delivering enthusiastic and engaging lessons
- Able to provide a positive and welcoming learning environment
- Knowledge of SEMH
- Flexibility to adapt to unique situations and requirements
- Team Teach experience (although this can be provided via on job training)
- An outstanding track record in classroom assistance along with being reliable, professional, hardworking and punctual
- Hold a current enhanced DBS (Child and Adult Checked) on the update service or be prepared to apply for a new one
- Two recent references that can be verified
This is a fantastic opportunity; this is also a chance to make a real difference to the lives of pupils and students, many of which have previously experienced difficultly in sustained learning within a mainstream provision. In addition the role could be permanent and is to start ASAP.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above and are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply and one of our dedicated SEND consultants will contact you to discuss the process further. Alternatively you can call us directly on 0800832243