Easter 2018 English Teacher Required in Peterborough
Do you want to work in an outstanding school and an outstanding department? Do you thrive in a collegiate, collaborative, forward-looking environment? Do you inspire students with your passion for English?
Justteachers are currently seeking an outstanding Teacher of English to work with in one of our partner secondary schools in Peterborough starting Easter 2018. The ideal candidate will understand the importance of providing students with a broad educational experience, where high academic standards are supported by a rich variety of extended curriculum opportunities. The Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ school has highly motivated students and positive in their approach to learning.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a well-qualified English teacher with a record of delivering good and outstanding lessons.
- have evidence of supporting students to make beyond expected progress
- have an excellent record of forging positive relationships with students to encourage great learning.
- have the resolve to make a real difference to the lives of pupils
- Ability to provide instruction that reflects multiple perspectives and multicultural education.
- Ability to infuse technology into curriculum.
- Ability to work effectively with administrators, colleagues, central office and school based staff, students, parents and community.
- Excellent oral and written communication and human relations skills.
For further information or to discuss other English teaching opportunities please call 0800832243.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS checks.
As an agency we pay £50 for every teacher referral so if you know a teacher who is looking for teaching work in the Lincolnshire or Cambridgeshire area please let us know.